Posted Under: Cleveland, Ohio jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 44101
Posted On: 2017-09-21 21:00:00
- Specializes in electrical components and products for power distribution systems
- Company has a 150,000 sqft local facility!
- Over 50 years of industry experience
- Design and draft blueprints and schematics for components used in power distribution systems
- Duties require approximately 60% mechanical aptitude, 20% electrical systems understanding, and 20% structural engineering knowledge
- Must have prior experience drafting AutoCAD documents for products and components in the power distribution industry
- High school diploma (or equivalency or demonstrated equivalent experience) is required
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- All applications must be accompanied by a resume and contact information
- Please forward your resume to Brandon Miller and reference job #3062BM090517
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.clevelandrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/440506195/mechanical-drafter-3062bm090517!