The primary function of the Senior Clinical Educator is to provide patients, physicians, and health care providers with program-specific trainings, prescribed therapies, and tools to effectively execute a quality clinical process, ensuring that training materials support the desired standard in accordance with company Policy and Procedures, accreditation standards, and program requirements.
- Designs, develops and/or delivers client specific product training in collaboration with the sales and marketing teams and to address identified needs or gaps in performance or knowledge. Trainings will support patients, physicians, and health care providers with recurrent, tactical, customer service and client specific programs and could be delivered through a variety of mediums to support the business need (classroom, webcasts, etc.). Trainings encompass presentations which may include return demonstrations to ensure level of competency of learners.
- Works collaboratively with client sales team representatives to provide clinical and technical product information that supports/enhances the sales presentation during sales calls and of marketing efforts at local, regional and national trade shows/meetings.
- Communicates effectively and works cooperatively with the client, Team Manager and the sales team to ensure that their activities meet the Customer sales support needs for their assigned territory.
- Assesses client levels of product outcomes and provides follow up to promote and maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provides the Client and or UBC Manager with a summary of their sales support activities, business expenses, and educational presentations timely and accurately as required.
- Maintains a calendar for the Customer of their work assignments and communicates changes to their schedule promptly.
- May educate client sales representatives on new product training.
- Participates in program specific orientation meetings, client sales meetings, and monthly joint client conference calls if required by the client.
- Develops protocols, writes articles for presentation, participates as a member of professional organtizations, and serves as a subject, product matter expert.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; Master's in nursing or related field preferred.
- Eight to 12 years of relevant hands-on clinical experience or direct patient care service experience in a hospital, home care or long term care setting; 3-5 years of experience in professional Specialty.
- Registered Nurse; Certification in professional Specialty
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and Excel; current driver's license and safe driving record; willing to travel 75% or greater, including weekends; use computer; cell phone/blackberry/printer/fax
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
United BioSource Corporation (UBC) is the leading provider of integrated pharmaceutical support services that optimize global product safety, brand loyalty and patient access on behalf of our manufacturer clients.
UBC's services include Clinical Development & Late Stage Research, Risk Management & Pharmacovigilance, Reimbursement & Patient Assistance, Nursing & Adherence and Product Access & Channel Management. UBC works hand-in-hand with Accredo and CuraScript SD to contract with manufacturers for specialty pharmacy and distribution services.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health. Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.stlouisrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/440506153/senior-clinical-nurse-educator-ubc!