UBC is a team of 2,000+ employees doing great work in three key service areas: Clinical & Late Stage, Safety & Risk Management, and Commercial services. We lead the market in providing integrated, comprehensive clinical, safety, and commercialization services for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
At UBC, we design patient engagement programs, which ensures adherence to therapies and provides positive patient outcomes. The best programs are patient-centric solutions built through relationships with trusted healthcare professionals. Nurses consistently rank as the most trusted professionals in the country. Our nurses at UBC embody the attributes of patient-centric, empathetic, and trusted advisor, which optimizes the patient experience, raises awareness and minimizes risk.
Being patient-centric, our team meets the needs of our patients where they are and when they need support. As a member of our Nursing team, you will have ability to leverage your expertise today and develop your knowledge, skills and abilities across therapeutic areas or focus in a specialty by joining one of our teams as listed below:
Site of Care
Our nurses deliver clinical services to patients in homes; medical offices, and alternate sites of care, and:
- Provide care in patients' homes, infusion clinics, and other sites
- Are educated on program-specific content and must pass a competency test prior to serving on our teams
- Are specifically trained in the unique administration method and disease state in conjunction with each product
- Utilize a state-of-the-art database with mapping technology for quick processing of patient referrals and deployment of a trained and qualified nurse or healthcare professional within the patient's geographic location
Clinical Support Centers
UBC also built Clinical Support centers which provide 24/7 support from Registered Nurses to patients, caregivers and healthcare providers. Our call centers operate across 3 shifts around the clock and:
- Manage medical information hotlines to receive inbound inquiries from patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers
- Manage adverse event call center in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide disease state education, product usage instructions, and device education
- Conduct quality-of-life and prospective safety studies and surveys, including knowledge, attitude, and behavior (KAB) surveys
Clinical Nurse Educators
Our field team of Nurse Educators collaborates with providers and patients to raise awareness of therapies and available support services and:
- Are regionally aligned for optimal geographical coverage
- Can be dedicated to a specific brand and program
- Are highly experienced across a variety of disease states
- Are skilled in providing patient and prescriber education and training
- Have many years of experience in collaborating alongside pharma sales and brand teams
Clinical Trial Nurses
Our Clinical Trial Nursing team is instrumental in bringing study support services to the patient's home including study-drug transport, administration, education, observation and data collection.
Commitment to Success
Through our network and state-of-the-art mapping technology, we are able to quickly identify and match trained Registered Nurses to each patient's geographic location and clinical need. Additionally, our nurses handled more than 625,000 inbound and outbound calls last year.
The information submitted will be an expression of interest for the above stated program. This is not a job application. In order to be formally considered, please apply to a specific open requisition
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.stlouisrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/440505841/nursing-rns-and-nps!