Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2017-09-21 00:00:00
IAP - Ingenuity and Purpose www.iapws.com As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities - IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
- Administer Property Management program to ensure continual accountability of government, and company property in accordance with applicable FAR and government regulations or corporate policy.
- Maintain property accountability records, determines condition, and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete aterial or equipment.
- Manage the life cycle of all government furnished property and company property from acquisition until final disposition.
- Conducts property audits, provides guidance on government regulations pertaining to property accountability, prepares and processes property lost damaged and destroyed records develops, recommends and implements property administration policy and prepares periodic and special purpose reports relative to property management.
- Oversees and coordinates warehouse activities designed to ensure effective and economical support for acquisition of various materials and goods.
- Provides work direction, planning and oversight for the following activities: warehouse layout, material receipt, discrepancy/damage material routing, inventory of stored materials, shipment preparation.
- Must be proficient and effectively manage the storage of materials and the management of stock control, accounting warehousing, location surveys and inventories. Security Clearance:
- Personnel assigned to the contract on a frequent or full time basis shall meet the following security clearance requirements:
- Hold and maintain a current TOP SECRET security clearance based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) in accordance with security classification information provided under separate cover.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.washingtonrecruiter.com/professions-jobs/440505483/warehouse-supervisor-2039-military-veterans-wanted!