Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2021-05-05 00:00:00
Business Group Highlights
DefenseThe Defense group supports the Department of Defense (DoD) mission to keep our homeland and its citizens safe. We provide solutions to improve the Nation"s defense by providing software, systems engineering, IT, training and logistics and fleet management solutions.
--Perspecta is seeking to fill a critical role for an Information Assurance/ Security Engineerfor our Fort Belvoir, Virginia--office. --
- Info Assurance Security Engineer is responsible for securing and protecting systems by installing and operating computer network defense systems that prevent and detects intrusions to ensure safety and security of hardware and software. --
- Conducts and evaluates all-source analytic production of network operations technologies and cyber warfare tactics techniques, and procedures to assess computer network defense and information assurance in support of customer organizations.
- Projects the discovery, development, and deployment of advanced technologies and their potential impact on U.S. forces worldwide. Per
- forms risk assessments based on network events to determine operational impact and conduct all source research and analysis to identify, exploit, and assess potential threats, and vulnerabilities to operations
- Prepares products to describe and document findings and activities.
- Assess computer network defense and information assurance in support of customer organizations.
- Provide certified and experienced vulnerability assessment analysts to conduct off-site system vulnerability, network architecture, policy and procedure, application, and system integrity reviews.
- Assist with development and maintenance of red team detachment assessment methods, tools, and techniques.
- Perform activities, administration and management duties to maintain system and data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Identify risk factors and mitigation technologies, procedures, and processes
- Monitor, evaluate, and recommend and maintain secure system configurations
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- IAT Level III certification in Information Assurance (e.g. CASP+ CE, CCNP SecurityCISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. ------
- 10+ years' experience in conducting analysis and understanding in electronic hardware, circuits, sensors and electromagnetic areas
- 10 or more year's active duty military, civilian or contractor performance working in Electronic Warfare fields.
- 10+ years of experience in complex cyber hardware systems, subsystems, and software applications - Computer Information Assurance Level II Certification required
- Demonstrated experience in communicating, training, and providing excellent customer service
- 10+ years' experience in conducting analysis and understanding in electronic hardware, circuits, sensors and electromagnetic areas, with at least a portion of the experience within the last two years.--Preferred:
- Demonstrated strong understanding and experience in planning, auditing, and risk management;
- Demonstrated understanding and thorough knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)--
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds.-- Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.--Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.--Perspecta is an----Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.--As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision--Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision--The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.-- However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). About Perspecta