NAS Recruitment Communications
Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2021-05-05 00:00:00
M3 Global Research, part of M3 Inc., provides the most comprehensive and highest quality market research recruitment and support services available to the industry with relationships reaching respondents in more than 70 countries worldwide. M3 Global Research maintains ISO 26362 and 27001 certifications with the highest quality data collection and project management capabilities that cover the spectrum of quantitative and qualitative techniques utilized today. M3 services incorporate all of the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies allowing clients to provide world-class offerings and support services to their end-client customers throughout multiple industry sectors. Due to the continued growth of M3GR, we are seeking a Decipher Programmer to join our team. The Decipher Programmer is responsible for programming market research studies against client materials with a goal to meet and exceed client expectations in terms of integrity of collected data, adherence to agreed timeline and budget. This individual also develops and implements "out of the box" solutions as needed. The programmer contributes to improving overall department efficiency by adhering to current best practices as well as contribute to creation of new best practices. This individual works closely with the other programmers and project managers and may work directly with clients on certain projects. A successful candidate has a strong programing knowledge of Decipher and pharmaceutical market research in general. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Programmer maintains full responsibility for online survey development and thoroughly reviews client materials.
- Delivers high quality surveys against client's materials.
- Works to resolve amendments during quality assurance/client testing phase.
- Strive to exceed the client's satisfaction when programming:
- Proactively suggests design improvements to ensure panelist comprehension.
- Meets programming timelines.
- Resolves data issues in the timeliest and most complete manner.
- Works directly with the client on custom solutions.
- Prepare survey for deployment and sets up link to track progress in field.
- Work with Data Processing to meet client deliverable requirements, i.e., working on dashboards, specific data requirements etc.
- Contributes to improve processes by working on tasks assigned that increase capabilities, efficiency, skillset, and marketplace competitive advantage.
- Spend time reporting and receiving information to and from their manager and continues to learn the latest technologies in the data collections field.