Residence Inn by Marriott - Anchorage - Midtown
Posted Under: Anchorage, Alaska jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 99501
Posted On: 2021-05-05 00:00:00
Room/Suite Attendant Job Description Residence Inn Anchorage Midtown Position Purpose:Responsible for the overall cleanliness of assigned room/suites. Reports maintenance deficiencies in orderto maintain rooms/suites in compliance with standards. -- Part-Time Positions --The Benefits of Being Part of OUR Family: * Leadership and Management Training Programs * A PATH for your future! * Discounted room rates * A FUN PLACE TO WORK * Access to voluntary benefits, including discount in pet insurance, cell phones, Travel & Entertainment and Health & Wellness programs. -- EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS --
- Check cart for supplies, stock as needed.
- Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement.
- Strip dirty linens / towels and remove used amenities from room/suite.
- Clean rooms/ suites, as assigned, which includes: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming and washing windows / tracks. Reports rooms as clean and available. Reports maintenance deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with hotel standards.
- Replenish linen and guest amenities.
- Clean balconies, if applicable.
- Respond to special requests by guests (such as providing extra amenities or service----time requests).
- Ensure room/suite complies with brand standards SUPPORTIVE FUNCTIONSIn addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform acombination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing eachfunction to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of thecompany.
- Provide customer service to guests, including information about hotel services, activities and local attractions.
- Assist co-workers, as requested. -- SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITYThe individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explainand demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or withoutreasonable accommodation. -- o---- Ability to arrive to work on time and when scheduled. o---- Physically able to move large objects such as: carts, large bags of linen, ironing board. o---- Physically able to operate cleaning equipment such as: vacuum cleaners, brooms, spray bottles o---- Ability to read and recognize room/suite numbers. o---- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates o---- Ability to learn, follow and enforce standards for cleanliness. o---- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations. NOTICE:The hospitality business functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four hours a day. In addition,this is a hospitality business and a hospitable service atmosphere must be projected at all times.Upon employment, all associates are required to fully comply with JL Hospitality Managementrules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of hotel facilities. JL Hospitality Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. JL Hospitality Management, LLC does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service.JB.0.00.LN