Posted Under: New England, Northeast jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 3031
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
Nocturnist opening in Manchester, Connecticut. Success Happens When you Start With your PeopleAs an employed traveling physician, you will travel within the east coast region to a variety of hospital programs. Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits? In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over 150 providers across state lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances. You may live in any city that you like within the east coast region. While the average length of an assignment in one city is 6 months, however, the timeframe for one assignment could be three, six or nine months. This role is a great way to gain diverse experiences at our multiple hospitals while growing your career within Sound Physicians. You would be representing Sound Physicians and demonstrate our core values of quality, service, teamwork, innovation, and integrity.What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador?
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication
- Must be open to location and assignments within east coast region; could include CT, GA, MA, MD, ME, NC, NY, NJ, PA, SC, VA, and WV
- Board certification in internal medicine with 4+ years of hospitalist experience requiredWhat Matters to YouAs a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you. Trust, recognition, camaraderie, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on. Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care. Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privilegingJoin a Collegial Practice Where you will thriveWhen you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare in the communities we serve. You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement. Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential? Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community and each other
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care