Posted Under: New England, Northeast jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 3031
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
Company: Software Services, New York, NY Remarks: What is the opportunity?
Reporting to the SVP, Ecosystem, the Vice President, Partner Enablement will drive closer integration between Company and our ecosystem partners to ensure customer success and expand our business. Acting as an ambassador for Company, your role will support partner specific sales strategies to generate new leads, manage partner initiatives through to successful outcomes, and evangelize Company's solutions suite to increase awareness, product knowledge and enthusiasm for Company's award-winning solutions. This is a strategic role within Company and you will be responsible for some of the most important relationships and the ongoing nurturing, and development, of them.
What will you do?
- Act in an Internal Sales capacity with partners to position Company in new opportunities.
- Lead the strategic planning for go to market plans clearly articulating Company's differentiating factors.
- Own the strategic relationship and strategy for Company's three major relationships. Work across various divisions (product, CTO office, sales and marketing and operations) to be the interface for Company into these key relationships.
- Drive a differentiated joint offering that facilitates improved GTM results through a higher number of agreed joint prospects documented through a QUIP account plan with your partner, into Salesforce.
- Work with the strategic partners to develop entirely differentiated offerings using Company technology that deliver the best experience for our shared clients.
- Drive the strategy around joint offerings, certifications, enablement, Go-to-market, partnership constructs and governance.
- Evangelize Company solution suite, value proposition, and opportunities for and joint solutions across our partners, sales, and marketing organizations.
- Ensure channel sellers have all the tools needed to be successful and that the organization can track the success of their efforts.
- Collaborate with the sales and business stakeholders and subject-matter experts to define enablement objectives.
- Develop customer solutions in the sales process, based on the understanding of customer needs and aligning those needs to the Company product portfolio.
- Present the Company solution suite, value proposition, and product vision to channel partners and support partner specific sales strategies to generate new leads.
- Manage partner initiatives to ensure success by acting as a program manager to coordinate joint efforts with partners by documenting, analyzing, and communicating challenges and solution options that address any gaps.
- Conduct meetings (both onsite and remote) and workshops or training to enable the creation of appropriate business case/ engagement plan for partners and end customers.
- Increase awareness, product knowledge and enthusiasm for Company solutions to increase operational efficiency and improve alignment. What do I need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree in Business or any related field.
- 8-10 years of experience in leading strategic planning and execution of go to market plans in an agile environment.
- 8-10 years of experience scoping, planning, designing, developing, and implementing effective sales and channel enablement and integration solutions for a global software company.
- Proven experience managing partner sales strategies in large enterprise and agile environments.
- Ability to clearly identify meaningful business impact and success metrics for enablement.
- Consultative approach and proven track record of impactful relationship building, collaboration, and influence at key levels of an organization, with the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Ability to work in and manage ambiguity, including dealing effectively with situations that may not have a process, system, or solution in place.
- Excellent presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills. Nice to have:
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions in large enterprise organizations in Financial services.
- Understanding of pricing and billing processes, segmentation, and digital enablement.
- Previous partner enablement, sales, pre-sales or consulting to financial services industry experience.
- Technical aptitude in understanding technology as a solution to solve for business problems in financial services industry.
Like This Job No. 644289
Head of Strategic Sales East
New York, NY
Job No. 644238
Regional VP Sales Central Region
Job No. 644120
Regional VP Small to Medium Government
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour Colleague's Information
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030