CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DCS


Averitt


Posted Under: Indianapolis, Indiana jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 46201
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00

Dedicated/supply chain drivers enjoy the many privileges that come with having consistent customers. Unlike some driver positions, this one gives you a better idea of the number of miles and hours each week holds, which means you''ll have a better idea of what to expect in every paycheck. And because you know your customers and their typical freight load, you''ll never be surprised or slowed down by unusual shipments.CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits:* $5,000 sign-on bonus for qualified drivers through February 28, 2021! ($2,500 at 90 and 180 days)* Competitive pay:* Average $1,180 per week / $59,000 per year (based on 50 weeks)* Starting pay .44 cpm* Top pay .47 cpm reached within 1 year* Guaranteed 1,500 miles per week- average 2,100 miles per week* Stop pay of $17.50 per delivery stop; average 5 stops per week* Company sponsored per diem program* Home weekly* Home by Friday 80% of the time; remaining 20% varies, but usually no later than Saturday by noon* Deliver palletized freight to hardware distributors throughout the South, Midwest and Northeast* Our primary routes take us from Louisville, KY to Texas, Florida, Wisconsin, Iowa, Carolinas, Michigan, and occasionally Pennsylvania* On rare occasions we have routes that run to the West coast* No loading/unloading* All drop and hook* Paid time off including 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)* Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing starting as low as $93.95/week for family plans and $36.95/week for individual plans* Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits* Profit Sharing plan allowsyou to share in the rewards of our efforts, with a portion of our profits given back to you as monthly direct deposits into your retirement account* Referral rewards - cash bonuses for referrals* Averitt''s fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional truck driver jobs. Drivers can change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership* PAID TRAINING! Recent trucking school grads OR 1+ month verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past 3 years OR 6 months'' verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past 5 yearsReady to make a change? APPLY NOW to be an Averitt CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver!Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.by Jobble