TMRW Life Sciences
Posted Under: Fishers, Indiana jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 46038
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
The TMRW Life Science Field Service Engineer is responsible for providing the installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance of the TMRW platform at customer sites in a timely and accurate manner. You'll support our internal teams and external clients with technical knowledge and expertise, and diagnose problems quickly and accurately. You'll do this with a continued focus on providing a white-glove customer experience and embracing challenges as an opportunity to serve and deepen our relationships with clients.
About the Job
- You'll diagnose problems over the phone and/or with the use of remote diagnostic software and follow up afterwards to ensure problems were resolved
- You'll conduct training for client personnel on the maintenance, repair, and installation of equipment, upon request
- Assist in the support of control systems, utilizing manuals, schematics, and test equipment
- Prepare and report service reports accurately and act as an escalation point for the TMRW team
- Keep abreast of new field service technological developments, including AI and remote PD and remediation
- Ensure project implementation plans are built and formally delivered to clients
- Involvement in sales-related efforts to secure contracts/proposals as needed, which could include onsite travel for presales process, ongoing customer meetings, and trainings
- Answer inquiries from clients with lab system service questions or problems related to software, hardware, or instrumentation
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- You have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- You have 5+ years of practical experience in field service, or troubleshooting software and hardware in the medical device or other related field
- You are proficient in Windows 10 Professional software deployment, setup, and operations
- You're mechanically adept with blueprint reading / drawing knowledge, and have basic hardware troubleshooting experience
- You're an excellent communicator and consider yourself to be highly organized
- Configure, connect and assist troubleshooting onsite LAN/WAN issues.
- Demonstrated experience with automation, robots, and/or instrumentation a plus.
- Familiarity with SimplyNUC, Icinga, Snipe-IT, or ELK stack a plus.
- You have a valid driver's license and valid passport
- You're comfortable travelling at least 75% of the time, including regular 5-10 day onsite visits. International travel may be required
About Us TMRW safeguards the world's most precious cells for life. The TMRW platform revolutionizes the management, identification, and storage of fertility cells, replacing the manual and analog methods that have remained largely unchanged since IVF was first used in animal husbandry more than 50 years ago. Developed in partnership with leading fertility doctors and embryologists, TMRW's technology will play a central role in the conception of tens of millions of people in the coming years by reducing the risk of loss or misidentification of the priceless cells used in IVF. Our automation eliminates error-prone manual tasks in the embryology lab, allowing embryologists to focus on the most skilled and technical aspects of their work.
The TMRW team includes many of the world's most celebrated pioneers in clinical medicine, reproductive biology, embryology, and cryogenic biobanking who have synthesized their collective knowledge, vision, and experience in the development of the TMRW platform. We've brought together a diverse, cross-disciplinary team to achieve our mission - and we're always looking for more innovators to join us in creating a better tomorrow. At TMRW we know that cultivating diversity and fostering an inclusive work environment is critical to our impact and success. We offer equal opportunity employment and create an environment where no individual is advantaged or disadvantaged because of their background.