Posted Under: Anderson, Indiana jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
Community focused stable practice seeks a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP to work in a community health center psych setting in the Marion, IN area! 50 miles from Fort Wayne, IN and 70 miles from Indianapolis! Nurse Practitioner will have the opportunity to make a big impact in the patient's lives they serve as well as join a stable and supportive team! Position Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Company :
- Founded in 1975, this not-for-profit group provides mental health and substance abuse services to persons of all ages.
- They operate 21 properties and serve a range of ages from preschoolers in their homes, psycho geriatric clients in long term care, outpatient clinics and have their own freestanding inpatient unit.
- Well known for their continuing care adult program, providing a large community support program and having the longest continuously running psychosocial rehab club in Indiana.
- Their mission is to provide comprehensive clinical consultation and treatment for people with emotional, mental, behavioral, and substance abuse problems as well as provide timely crisis intervention. Benefits and Features :
- $100,000 - 125,000/yr, depending on experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Great PTO Your Role with the Company :
- Full-time, M-F, 8-5p
- Outpatient setting, seeing all ages, an average of 12-15 patients a day
- Ample time allotted for the provider to visit with patients - 45-1hr Psych evaluations and 30-minute med checks
- 1 out of 3 weekend inpatient rounding with an average census of about 8-9 patients.
- Supported by Background Profile:
- Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
KATIE [Click Here to Apply] /> Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs