Posted Under: St. Louis, Missouri jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
Who we are
The team at Transactly is on a mission to be the platform of choice for the people and companies involved in real estate transactions. Our online platform supports agents and their clients with a place where everyone can come together to coordinate and manage these transactions collaboratively. Transactly provides real estate technology and transaction coordination services that shorten the amount of time it takes to close a real estate transaction.
We live by our six core values: Take Ownership, Do the Right Thing, Be Efficient, Be Informed, Invest in People, and Move the Needle. If these are values you embrace, we encourage you to reach out and say hello, we'd love to hear from you.
What we need
In this position, you'll be part of a small team of engineers using cutting-edge technologies to build an exciting product and create new technology that will innovate and shape the real estate industry - introducing a new way of doing business to an otherwise tired industry.
This role can be fully remote
What you'll do
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, developers, and analysts to design, create, and ship great software
- Strive for high quality and rapid output
- Maintain coding, compliance, and security standards
- Work with other departments and key stakeholders on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
- Proactively learn company product, integrated product frameworks, APIs, and codebase
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
What you have
- 2-3 years of experience
- Experience in creating responsive layouts
- Strong knowledge of CSS (CSS3) Frameworks required (Material-UI preferred)
- Experience with and integrating Web Services / External APIs
- Familiar with Rest APIs / API First Architecture
- In-depth understanding of the Agile methodology
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Prior experience with Kubernetes, AWS, and Docker
What we offer
- Opportunities for career growth and a chance to make a big impact
- A culture that supports work/life balance and flexibility
- A competitive annual salary
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness reimbursement
- 401(k) plan w/ company match
- Generous paid time off, including 10 paid holidays
Join the adventure
Don't let your resume define you - tell us more about the real you! What are you passionate about? Who inspires you? Why are you looking for a change?
We're looking for great people, who are willing to roll up their sleeves and help grow something big. So, if you aren't satisfied with the status quo, you work hard and don't give up easily, ask "why" and seek to solve problems - we want to talk to you. Send us your resume and best cover letter that gives us a peek into why you'd be a great fit for Transactly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Transactly is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination of any kind: Transactly is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe and healthy work environment. All employment decisions at Transactly are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, family or parental status, or any other status protected by laws or regulations. Transactly will not tolerate discrimination based on any of these characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR