Posted Under: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma jobs in IT / Software / Systems; IT / Software / Systems jobs in zipcode 73101
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
- Design and implement a robust .Net MVC front-end, server and database model that will be highly performant and intuitively obvious to the user.
- Consult with existing top 10% skill- rated teammates, providing guidance on application operability, manageability, security, performance, scalability, reliability and robustness.
- Support customer requirements for the team within established SLA's.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve service impacting incidents and problems.
- Diagnose server and storage issues.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team, be self-motivated, and work in a loosely defined environment as well as build relationships within the collaborative team. Qualifications and Requirements:
- Four (4) years of technology experience.
- Minimum four (4) years' experience in coding C# / ASP.NET / ASP.NET MVC
- Minimum four (4) years' experience with design patterns/best practices but know when to break from the mold.
- Strong SQL skills, Stored Procs, functions, performance
- Ability to realize and implement Design Comps into an aesthetically pleasing web experience.
- Proven past experience of the ASP.NET Web API stack
- Must be a team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic! S elf-motivated, can work in a loosely defined environment and build relationships within the collaborative team.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and (written/oral) communication skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft products, software lifecycle methodology and information systems development and support.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- The ability to work with multiple projects at the same time, strong documentation skills, and a methodical approach to problem resolution are critical to succeed in this role. - provided by Dice