Samsung Electronics Per--
Posted Under: Bellevue, Washington jobs in Sales; Sales jobs in zipcode 98004
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people - they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable zone. Together we make the impossible possible. Because at Samsung, we Own the Unknown.
Are you ready to #OwnTheUnknown? Join us. Role and Responsibilities Samsung is seeking a Customer Focused, Organizationally Savvy and Strategic Thinking professional to serve as our Director of Sales Operations for our Costco/Amazon team. In this role you will drive Samsung growth across multiple top tier national retailers, develop functional expertise and business leaders across three functions - Customer/Order management, Logistics and Sales Finance.The successful candidate for this role should:
- Possess business acumen and strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills; ability to translate KPIs and results into actionable insights and initiatives to drive top/bottom line growth.
- Be an outstanding leader and team player with strong cross-functional collaboration skills; proven record for motivating and coaching a team.
- Be driven and results-oriented; acts with a sense of urgency without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Strong persuasive skills and ability to influence decision-makers and align stakeholders across multiple departments.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships internally & externally
- Project management experience; ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Have a high-level of confidence, integrity, enthusiasm, and executive presence that fits a fast-paced, energetic and proactive organization.
- Expect to travel up to 15% of the time.
- Be based out of our Greater Seattle area office in Bellevue, WA and will report directly to the VP/GM of Amazon/Costco Retail Sales.Detailed responsibilities of this challenging and rewarding role include, but are not limited to that following:
- Enable the team to deliver business top/bottom line goals.
- Develop & align Sales Operations strategy/goals and lead execution of the action plan to consistently deliver on key performance metrics.
- Significantly improve team capability and capacity by redefining sales operations systems and processes to improve productivity and top/bottom line results.
- Lead strategy and org development plan to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Lead customer thinking on new supply chain management (SCM) approach and manage the customer relationship to deliver new business building / supply chain optimization opportunities.
- Provide insightful analysis of business/SCM results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem-solving and recommendations to improve the business.
- Lead the team's sales finance division to improve financial rigor, and ensure financial accuracy and compliance.
- Align resources to accomplish all objectives. Skills and Qualifications Required Background/Experience:
- Understanding of US Retail & Ecommerce.
- Prior experience managing a team of 2+ employees.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Firm understanding on how to inspire, mentor and lead both individuals and teams.
- Bachelor's Degree with 15+ years of experience in supply chain management/optimization, business & logistical planning, and/or sales operations.Preferred Background/Experience:
- MBA or Masters
- Prior experience in the consumer electronics industry
- Prior experience with marquee brands and companies
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world's leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).