The Judson Group
Posted Under: Seattle, Washington jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 98101
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
Vice President, Wealth Advisor - Seattle, Washington Reference Number: MH6920
Location: Seattle, Washington Judson Group has been retained by a growing, privately-owned registered investment advisory firm with over $5B in AUM in the search for a Vice President, Wealth Advisor. This individual will be tasked with developing a build-out strategy for a new office in Seattle. They will also be responsible for developing new client relationships and advising HNW clients through comprehensive investment management and financial planning. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building out new office involving new client development and COIs.
- Advise clients on a variety of financial matters including preparation of individualized wealth management, financial planning, and retirement plans.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of client portfolios and accounts.
- Prepare client financial plans and documents for client meetings and communications.
- Lead client meetings and develop and maintain long-term client relationships. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience advising clients in a lead role.
- Proven track record of successful new client business development and retention.
- CFP highly desired.
- Desired traits include client service mentality, self-starter, and sense of urgency.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Compensation: Attractive compensation package including base salary, bonus, and benefits Judson Group1059 Wealthy Street SE, Suite 201 Grand Rapids, MI 49506