Posted Under: Waukesha, Wisconsin jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
Neurology opening in Waukesha, Wisconsin. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Physician - in Wisconsin
A reputable healthcare organization that has been serving its community for more than 100 years is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible neurologist. This is an excellent opportunity
to join an established neuroscience team while practicing in a brand new facility in a beautiful Milwaukee suburb.
- Health system of more than 4,700 employees and nearly 1,000 employed physicians
- Traditional neurology with dedicated weeks for inpatient and outpatient services-never both in the same week
- Low inpatient daily census and low volume of stroke patients
- Ability to perform EMG tests (not required)
- Great quality of life-no outpatient call and extremely light inpatient call
- Exceptional support staff
- Comprehensive health and retirement benefits available
The fifth-largest city in the Midwest, Milwaukee is filled with tremendous opportunity and exciting events and activities throughout the year. Whether you're seeking big-city adventures or peace and relaxation in the beautiful scenery, you'll find everything you need here.
- Low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- A variety of amenities, including an international airport, collegiate and professional sporting events, and an array of tourist attractions
- Convenient access to Chicago
- Medscape names Wisconsin one of its "Best Places to Practice 2020: In the Time of COVID19"
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs