Posted Under: Meridian, Idaho jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 83642
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
OverviewThe ideal candidate is experienced in software development, Continuous integration/ Continuous Deployment tools and is passionate about solving operation problems through automation and software engineering. A strong team player who is excited to collaborate with product engineering to ensure a stable platform for our applications in service of our customers.What you'll bring
- BS/MS in computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing web, software, or mobile products.
- One or more programming languages and ecosystems: Python, Go, Java.
- Agile Development in Scrum and/or Kanban
- Cloud Technologies: AWS and/or Azure.
- Solid Linux/Unix skills
- Software Build and Deployment tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, CloudFormation, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Monitoring & Alerting tools such as Splunk, Wavefront, AppDynamics.How you will lead
- Successful ownership and delivery of high quality software products (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.) in an Agile environment, preferably Scrum.
- Design, automate and support CI/CD stack, infrastructure as code, monitoring, and logging
- Work with developers and management to design and implement delivery pipelines
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the application development team to streamline code deployment.
- Evaluate and evangelize forward-looking processes, tools and technologies that help deliver high-quality secure software faster and more efficiently
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- Implement and improve automated testing solutions
- Maintenance of production software products and keeping them at 99.99% uptime.
- Partner effectively with all team members spread over multiple geolocations and time zones for a 24x7 coverage to deliver against commitments.
- Participates in an on-call and customer support rotation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with an inquisitive / problem solving mentality, who can take ownership of a project from beginning to end