Posted Under: Aurora, Colorado jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 80010
Posted On: 2021-02-24 00:00:00
- Data Integration: collect, aggregate, and classify system usage data from an AWS-hosted platform, platform logs to support usage-based cost modeling.
- Data Access: build end points such as APIs or ETLs to support data transfer from source systems into Financial Insight solution (aka PAID).
- Data Quality: Validate data and maintain healthy infrastructure and data flows.
- Thought Leadership: contribute best practices and innovation leadership toward realizing Maxar's data maturity goals. Continually learn and seek ways to improve our data flows.
- Team Engagement: Collaborate well in a team environment (we use agile). Be creative and cooperative in designing and building data pipelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Experience building and maintaining ETL pipelines
- 2 years of experience with Python, SQL, AWS (S3, RDS, Athena, EC2, etc.)
- Data visualization or reporting experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Cloud based infrastructure and applications (we use AWS)
- ETL tools
- Building or improving APIs
- Collecting data from a variety of sources (APIs, Postgres, Oracle, SAP, Salesforce, messaging architectures, etc.)
- Postgres programming (PostgreSQL, PL/SQL)
- Thoughtfully storing data in databases to support data products and reporting
Any experience with or willingness to learn:
- Working with geospatial data
- Basic financial terminology including profitability, margin, EBITDA, etc.
ATR Offers:-MEC and MVP Medical Plans-Voluntary Dental and Vision-Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Injury Plans-401KPay Rate: $60.00 - $75.00/hr. W2