National Staffing Solutions
Posted Under: Seattle, Washington jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 98101
Posted On: 2020-11-23 00:00:00
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a MS/Tele RN to join our amazing team.Details of the MS/Tele RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary Range: $1,400 - $1,700 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 12 hour days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the MS/Tele RN:
- Assess changes in patient's health status and perform various treatments.
- Administer medications and all other routine aspects of patient care.
- Document daily care such as vital signs, changes in status, continence issues and diets.
- Keep meticulous records as to medication and treatment administration to ensure continuity of care between nursing staff, physicians and other treatment team members.Qualifications for the MS/Tele RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Med Surg / Tele.
- Current BLS/BCLS and ACLS Certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the MS/Tele RN opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.