Posted Under: Corvallis, Oregon jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2020-11-23 00:00:00
The Psychiatric Registered Nurse is in charge of providing care for patients who are diagnosed with behavioral and mental illnesses. Responsibilities:As a Psychiatric Registered Nurse your duties consist of:
- Creating medication routines for the patient and keep track of the progress of the patient's condition.
- Communicating with patients and their family members about the patient's condition and the proper measures to take when faced with their condition.
- Giving emotional support and companionship for patients while implementing a safe, but effective treatment plan.
One year of experience as a Psychiatric RN within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.