Posted Under: Denver, Colorado jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 80201
Posted On: 2020-11-23 00:00:00
Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Pathology Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $.00
This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p with a rotation of weekend pager call
- The pediatric pathologist works as a part of a team at the facility, there is no set patient count daily
- Support Staff: pathologist assistant for grossing administrative supportRequired Qualifications:
- Board Certified in Pathology
- Active Colorado LicenseFor recreation, the Colorado area more than makes up for what it lacks in ocean with its majestic mountains and world-class skiing. The Rockies make Denver a hiker's paradise, with dozens of challenging trails within a 30-mile radius of the city.
With its friendly ambiance, Rocky Mountain backdrop and big city attractions, Denver is a favorite destination for travel health care professionals. The "Mile High City" boasts more than 300 days of sunshine a year, making it one of the brightest spots in the country; while its proximity to great skiing, hiking, camping and mountain biking make it the ideal playground for outdoor enthusiasts.
In addition to the industrys most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nations leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, were able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Pediatric Pathology, Pediatric Pathologist, Ped Pathology, Child Pathology, Pathologist, Pathology Lab, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care