Posted Under: Nashville, Tennessee jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 37201
Posted On: 2020-11-23 00:00:00
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!" The Manager Clinical Analytics is a leadership position responsible for leveraging analytic skills by turning data and information into action through the development and maintenance of clinical metrics and reports. This position will be a driver behind continued growth and success of the company's Clinical care efforts. This position will analyze clinical data to make actionable recommendations and develop metrics that inform and improve operational & clinical processes. As a member of the Enterprise Analytics team the position will undertake special projects as assigned by senior executive and clinical leadership.Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university.(Master's Degree preferred)Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience with data analysis and data reporting tools in a healthcare organization.
- High proficiency with SQL language, database management, and excel/powerpoint and in-depth working knowledge of TableauLicenses/Certifications:
- None required.
- Research and analyze data, primarily clinical, and prepare and/or present related written and verbal reports
- Gather analysis requirements by working with the Clinical team and other Department Managers. This can involve administrative, operational, and clinical leadership as well as healthcare providers across all levels of the organization.
- Deliver detailed reports to executives and clinical leadership with highlighted observations and insights.
- Employ methodologies for data interpretation that are both diagnostic of quality of care and outcomes and predictive of opportunities to improve patient care, operational function, and overall strategy.
- Responsible for project management of multiple projects and development of reports & dashboards using Excel, Tableau and other analytical platforms.
- Leverage data collected to inform development of reports and dashboards in collaboration with the Clinical team to serve clinical and operational needs.
- Deploy tactical, strategic, administrative and operational analytical capabilities to support clinical care initiatives
- Facilitate the education and training of regional and site staff in data interpretation, value and quality efforts in collaboration with Clinical team and Divisional Leadership
- Perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of determining metrics, trends, etc.
- Conduct cost/benefit analysis and benchmark price comparison.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health services jobs