Posted Under: Spartanburg, South Carolina jobs in Professions; Professions jobs
Posted On: 2020-11-23 00:00:00
Now Hiring Class A OTR Drivers Richburg, SC
As a small carrier, we provide a feeling of home that you can't get anywhere else! It all starts with providing a stable career you can count on, and continues on with great benefits, excellent pay, and a commitment to safety that is unmatched.
Find out what you've been missing!
We offer excellent opportunities for drivers seeking to strive and flourish in the transportation industry,focusing on their professional as well as personal development.
We have the lowest turnover in the industry! Haul Liquids primarily in the Southeast & Midwest. Join our team today!
What We Have to Offer You
- OTR positions, hauling liquid bulk materials with primary lanes to Florida, Maryland and the Midwest
- Consistent Home Time - Out 5-6 days
- Home Weekly
- Orientation Pay - $150/day
- Pay on practical miles - Make sure you are getting paid for every mile you drive.
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, starting as low as $10/week
- Per Diem & Paid Vacation
- Company paid $75,000 Life Insurance Policy
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay - Get paid quicker!
- Steady Pay
- Our management team is made up of former drivers.
- Minimum 25 years of age
- Valid Class-A CDL
- Tank and Hazardous Material Endorsements
- 2 Years Recent Tractor Trailer Experience
- At least 6 months of Tanker Experience
TransChem USA is a trucking company with roots in the business that go back
more than 70 years. We founded TransChem USA because we knew we could be
the BEST. Honesty is paramount in trusting our employees with hazardous materials
and interacting with our customers. Safety comes first no matter what department or
service you provide for the TransChem USA team. Associated topics: cdl a driver, class a driving, company driving needed, company truck driver, otr driver, otr driving, over the road company, regional driver, regional driving route, tanker truck driver