Posted Under: Anchorage, Alaska jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 99501
Posted On: 2020-11-23 00:00:00
Emergency Room RNs assist people who are experiencing critical trauma or injuries. Emergency Room Nurses need to have the ability to quickly identify life-threatening problems while staying calm and professional.Responsibilities:As an Emergency Nurses your responsibilities consist of:
- Managing time and having the ability to make rapid, accurate assessments.
- Ensuring patients are in stable condition and managing any pain in an intense setting.
- Giving medications while checking for allergies to prevent complications.
- Rapidly take vitals and other samples when necessary.
One year of experience as an Emergency room nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current Basic Life Support through American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.