Posted Under: Prescott, Arizona jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
Job Description & Requirements
Neurologist in Arizona
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Our practice, located in a fast-growing retirement community outside of Phoenix, is looking for a board-certified neurologist to join our team. This is a hospital-employed position that will allow you to be part of a family-like culture.
As an integral member of our practice, you'll benefit from the following:
- 33 days of PTO annually
- Up to 5% match on retirement with the option to max out your federal contribution through 2 retirement vehicles
- Malpractice coverage
- Excellent compensation and $25,000 sign-on bonus
Located less than two hours from Phoenix, our practice is part of a friendly community rich in history and surrounded by remarkable natural scenery. The weather is ideal with four distinct seasons and an average temperature of 70 degrees, and the various festivities throughout the year ensure that there's always an adventure to experience.
As part of our community, you'll enjoy the following:
- A variety of outdoor activities, including horseback riding, golfing, kayaking, fishing, hiking, camping, and mountain biking
- Local breweries and unique restaurants and shops
- Easy access to Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Southern California
- U.S. News ranks Arizona #10 in Best States for Economy
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neurologist, Neurology, Brain, Nervous System, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: neurology jobs, neurophysiology technologist jobs, neurology critical care jobs, neurologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs