Posted Under: Birmingham, Alabama jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 35201
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
The Psychiatric Nurse is in charge of providing care for patients who are diagnosed with mental and behavioral illnesses. Responsibilities:As a Psychiatric Registered Nurse your responsibilities consist of:
- Creating medication schedules for the patient and document the progress of the patient's condition.
- Communicating with patients and their families about the condition of the patient and the appropriate measures to take when faced with their condition.
- Giving emotional support and companionship for patients while implementing a safe, and effective treatment plan.
One year of experience as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Current RN License in good standing.
- Up to date BLS from American Heart Association.
- Negative Drug Screen.