Posted Under: Tallahassee, Florida jobs in Engineering; Engineering jobs in zipcode 32301
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
Kimley-Horn, one of FORTUNE Magazine's"100 Best Companies to Work For," is looking for a Roadway Engineer with 6 or more years' experience to perform roadway engineering and project management tasks for large and small-scale transportation projects.
The candidate will develop concepts, preliminary engineering and final design for projects. Tasks include but are not limited to; developing geometric alignments, profiles, modeling, design sections, grading design, drainage, super elevation, construction details, work zone traffic control, and signing and striping plans. In addition, this role will assist in managing projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. License or the ability to complete within one year from employment
- 6 or more years of experience with roadway design
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners including clients, sub consultants, and utility companies
- Experience preparing final design plans, specifications and construction cost estimates
- Good problem solving and technical writing skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or MicroStation drafting and design
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.Apply Now