American Mobile Healthcare
Posted Under: Asheville, North Carolina jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 28801
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
American Mobile Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN PACU - Post Anesthetic Care for a travel nursing job in Asheville, North Carolina.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PACU - Post Anesthetic Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 10/25/2020
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, days
- Employment Type: TravelJob Description & RequirementsPost-Anesthesia Care Unit - PACU Nurse - (PACU RN)StartDate: 10/25/2020Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1399.00 - 1543.00This position presents an opportunity to join a highly regarded team of passionate physicians and nurses within the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU). The candidate for this role will have the opportunity to work in an innovative, positive, and professionally challenging work environment at this top-ranked facility.
- 700+ bed Level 2 Trauma center. Staff members say this Hospital is a great place to work because of the friendly atmosphere, supportive management, and opportunities for growth.
- Known for its thriving arts community and natural beauty, the city of Asheville is located in western North Carolina along the Blue Mountains
Required QualificationsYears of Experience: 2. - Current NC or Compact license- ACLS, PALS, BLSFacility LocationNamed as a must-see destination by Frommer's Travel Guides, the natural beauty found in Ashville speaks for itself. Surrounded by the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, the city offers gorgeous panoramic views of the surrounding landscape and is the ideal setting for hiking, biking, rafting, fishing and even llama trekking. Job BenefitsAt American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
Competitive pay rates
Free, quality, private housing
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the CompanySince its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to applyPost anesthesia care unit nurse, PACU, PACU nurse, post anesthesia, post-operative, anesthesia, PACU RN, nursing, nurses, registered nurse, RN, R.N., medical, hospital, patient care, healthcare, health careAmerican Mobile Healthcare Job ID #1842028. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: Registered Nurse Post-Anesthesia Care Unit - PACU Nurse - Travel - (PACU RN).About American Mobile HealthcareAmerican Mobile
Get paid to travel! American Mobile Healthcare is a leader in the travel nurse staffing industry with top travel nursing jobs in all 50 states, including some exclusive jobs that are only available for to nurses that work with American Mobile. As an American Mobile travel nurse, you'll be able to explore the country while earning great pay. We are proud to offer our travelers competitive benefits including:
- Free housing
- Medical and dental benefits from day one
- Travel reimbursement
- Bonuses and incentives
- Continuing education support
- Licensing assistance
- Team Support
Get started on your adventure with an American Mobile job. We'll take you to new places and your career to new heights.