PPR Travel Nursing
Posted Under: Rocky Mount, North Carolina jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
We have a great opportunity for a PACU RN in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. This position is for Full Time, 10-Hour Day.
The ideal Travel RN for this position has at least one year experience, meets all the PACU skill set requirements, is flexible and a team player. Whether you are an experienced Travel RN or this is your first time... apply today and get your adventure started! Travel nursing is a great way to see the country and experience new things, all while earning the benefits and perks that traveling offers.
Contact us today to get started!
Varies by position
Here are a few of our benefits:
- First Day Insurance - 2 great plans to select from with United
- 401(k) Retirement Program with matching funds
- 100% Paid, Private Housing or Weekly Housing Allowance (Tax free!)
- Optional Travel Reimbursement paid first week
- Optional Licensure Reimbursement paid first week
- Referral Bonus Program - earn $1,000 for referring your friends to PPR