Britt Medical Search
Posted Under: Washington DC, DC jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 20418
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Child Psychiatrist to provide outpatient services at our outpatient Health Center. This full-time position will require 40 hours per week. The physician will be employed and eligible for a full complement of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as paid time off and 10 paid Federal Holidays. Any active state license is acceptable to work in this facility and there are no malpractice costs for the physician.
- Treating the active duty and dependents
- Outpatient setting
- Average of 8-10 patients per day
- Clinic hours -7:30am am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Employee status
- Consistent and predictable pay
- Be a part of multidisciplinary team to include other behavioral health providers and primary care.
- Pharmacy, lab and radiology on site
- Largely telephonic on-call. Will be available for the chief resident at Ft. Belvoir for consultation
- The psychiatrists really are like 3rd call, in that a therapist will evaluate the patient and contact the resident to determine if the patient can be admitted to one of the BH units at FBCH. The resident will then be in communication with the psychiatrist. During the week, this communication occurs over the phone. On the weekends (and holidays), the resident and the psychiatrist will round on the inpatient units together. The child psychiatrist will round on the inpatient adolescent unit and the adult psychiatrist will round on the inpatient adult unit and residential treatment facility (substance abuse 28 day unit). Psychiatrists are on call 1 week at a time and currently are on call about once every 4-6 months. *I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa. Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, child psychiatry jobs