Cross Country Search
Posted Under: Tulsa, Oklahoma jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 74101
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
Well-respected and established program in Tulsa has an opening for a Surgical Oncologist to join their hospital-based practice. The ideal candidate will have laparoscopic and robotic training. This is a superb physician opportunity for clinical practice, training and research.
- Negotiable signing bonus
- 36 days paid time off (inclusive of paid holidays), relocation assistance, and employer retirement matching Cosmopolitan Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Selected as the #1 location to live by Relocate America, Tulsa is cosmopolitan without the big city stress!
- Refurbished downtown lofts, elegant neighborhoods, spacious suburban living...our metro area offers housing that suits a variety of tastes and needs
- All with a commute time of less than 20 minutes (the 2nd shortest in the nation), a cost of living 11% below the national average and a per capita income 24% above the national average!
- Come see why we are the perfect choice for lifestyle! Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity please contact: Katie Hackett [Click Here to Apply] [Click Here to Apply] /> Please reference Job Position ID 161639 when responding. Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, oncology surgery jobs, oncology surgeon jobs, surgical jobs