Paper Transport - PTI
Posted Under: Topeka, Kansas jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 66601
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
What Drives You? Paper Transport (PTI), has an exciting CDL-A OTR truck driver opportunity. Our CDL-A OTR truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI s advantages for CDL-A OTR truck drivers & apply today!
- Schedule: 14 days out and 3-days home OTR run or 25 days out and 5-days home (your choice!)
- Compensation: 49 CPM (2,600 miles/week) + Accessorials
- Average weekly pay $1,350
- Average yearly earnings $70,200
- Quick on-boarding our orientation is just 1.5 days to reduce risk/keep you healthy & get you on the road!
- Generous bonus opportunities
- Steady freight even during economic downturn!
- High retention rate this tells you we work to keep our truck drivers satisfied!
- Excellent FMCSA safety rating
- Financially stable, debt-free
- The greatest respect from the PTI team
- Multiple park locations/terminals throughout the Midwest and South Operating Area: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and Wisconsin
Additional perks and advantages:
- Detention: $17/Hour after first hour and up to 8 hours/day
- Double Drop & Hook Pay: $10
- Stop-Off Pay: $20
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Equipment: Late-Model Sleeper and personal ELD Samsung Tablets
- Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, Short/Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Planning: 401K Match and Free Financial Counseling
- Passenger Friendly (No Fee!)
- Pet Friendly (No Fee!) Learn More About Our CDL-A OTR Truck Driver Opportunities Today. APPLY NOW!
Associated topics: choferes clase a, company driving needed, company driving solo, company driving team, company owner, company truck, otr company, otr driving, regional driver, time at home