Posted Under: Wilmington, Delaware jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 19801
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and youll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
Because of our passion for innovation, we strive to develop, retain and encourage hardworking people. At AstraZeneca, everything we do is underpinned by our dedication to being a Great Place to Work because we recognize that our people are our greatest asset and know whats possible with a forward-thinking and diverse team that believes in what science can do.
As a Talent Acquisition (TAq) Diversity Lead, you will develop, implement, and deliver TAq inclusion & diversity strategies, while collaborating with the rest of the TAq team, HR Business Partners, Director Inclusion & Diversity and business leaders to identify needs and build opportunity for talented people.Typical Accountabilities
- Overall responsibility for crafting and delivering the global TAq I&D Strategy
- Responsible for ensuring that Inclusion & Diversity is designed into all TAq processes, policies and standards from end to end. Including all aspects of Sourcing and Attraction, Talent Scout pipelines, Selection and Interviewing, Offer and Onboarding, TAq Admin, Early Talent, Recruitment Marketing, Vendor Management, reporting and training
- Drives innovation through use of data analytics and creative ways of working, cultivating effective I&D strategies and naturally influencing the greater TAq team to incorporate such initiatives
- Full life cycle recruitment as needed
- SME / GPO for Inclusion and Diversity and builds / owns / updates I&D Toolkits, templates, training materials and blueprints for TAq globally.
- Owner of global I&D Recruitment Marketing strategy within input into local I&D EBRM strategies
- Provides expert support and guidance to SET areas and geographies in how to create and implement I&D TAq strategy for local SET area / geography
- Conducts annual I&D TAq audit
- Optimizes technology to remove bias and increase I&D in all processes
- Builds a strong external network across the I&D communities and keeps up to date with external I&D activities and trends to AZ
- Delivers regular I&D training to the TAq community
- Creates comprehensive training and educational material for Hiring Managers and HRBPs
- Collaborates with TAq GPOs, CoE, Project Leads and GTAq Leads to influence strong I&D practices across all areas/ projects
- Able to deliver through others and optimize resources without necessarily having direct line management
- Builds a comprehensive suite of I&D TAq reports and dashboards
- Cultivates positive relationships with ERGs and other I&D groups internally
- Builds strong working relationship with T&D, Reward etc to ensure consistent I&D approaches across HR CoEs
- Builds key relationships across the business and operates credibly at SET and SET-1 level.
- Able to navigate the sophisticated organizational structure of AZ
- Strong communication and influencing across multiple key stakeholders
- Active participant of global I&D councils / committees and provides guidance and support to local I&D councils / committees
- Budget management
- Bachelors Degree or in lieu of a degree, 4 additional years of work experience
- Minimum 8+ years of Inclusion & Diversity Talent Acquisition experience
- Experience partnering and developing relationships with professional diversity organizations and networks
- Experience with Workday application tracking system or other related system
- Experience collaborating with employee resource groups
- Highly Proficient IT skills, including all Microsoft office and creation of reports
- Innate talent for stakeholder management and ability to cultivate relationships
- Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working with minimal direction and ambiguity
- Exhibit negotiation, project management, and consultation skills
- Deep understanding of the pharmaceuticals industry
- Extensive knowledge of government regulations regarding diversity & inclusion topics in more than one geography
- Masters Degree
- Certifications: AIRS, CDR or SHRM
The sites offer various amenities to help boost efficiency and help keep our employees happy and healthy. This is where youll find newly-designed, activity-based work spaces to suit a variety of working styles while strengthening collaboration between teams.
Join AstraZeneca and help us deliver life changing medicines. Be among our employees who continue to make us an innovation-driven company that stands firmly among the leaders in biopharmaceuticals.