Preferred Podiatry Group
Posted Under: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 73101
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
If your passion is to enhance people's independence and quality of life through helping them improve their mobility, then a career as a PPG podiatrist could be for you. Flexibility, autonomy, resources - they are all yours! Oh, and did we mention that there is a very high earning potential based on patient volume? Keep reading if you're interested in learning more.
As a PPG podiatrist you'll provide preventative care, diagnosis and treatment of a range of problems affecting the feet, ankles and lower legs. This can include infections, defects and injuries, as well as foot and nail conditions related to other major health disorders such as diabetes.
You'll also give advice to patients on improving mobility, independence and their quality of life. We are currently looking to add an additional provider to help cover nursing facilities in Oklahoma City and surrounding areas.
We are also offering a substantial sign-on bonus for qualified podiatrists!
As a PPG podiatrist, you'll need to:
- Assess, diagnose, treat and evaluate abnormalities and diseases related to the foot and lower limb
- Provide treatment for high-risk patient groups including the elderly and infirm
- Utilize diabetic shoes and insoles to prevent wounds and immobility
- Deliver foot health education
- Understand the mechanics of the body in order to preserve, restore and develop movement
- Be a part of the nursing facility healthcare team to provide the best outcome for the patient
- Participate in Medicare mandated quality measure programs to demonstrate the highest quality of care to our patients and nursing facilities Keyphrases: podiatrist jobs, podiatry jobs