Posted Under: Anchorage, Alaska jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 99501
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
The postpartum Registered Nurse is responsible for providing care for female patients who gave birth recently. Postpartum Registered Nurse must be able to provide physical and emotional support tailored to the new mother's individual needs.Responsibilities:As a Postpartum RN your responsibilities include:
- Perform a variety of health assessments to ensure the mother and her newborn are in good health and recovering correctly.
- Teaching the new mother and her family on taking care of their baby and relieving any concerns by answering all questions they may have.
- Looking out for any signals of postpartum depression in the mothers and caring for appropriately.
One year of experience as a Postpartum Registered Nurse within the past two years.
- Active Nursing License in good standing.
- Current BLS from American Heart Association.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen.