Alaska Regional Hospital
Posted Under: Anchorage, Alaska jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 99501
Posted On: 2020-10-19 00:00:00
Description SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeOur Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You?ve come to the right place. HCA at a glance . A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- New Extended Family Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! Alaska Regional's 1,000 employees and medical staff of more than 550 independent practitioners are known for their expertise, compassion and skills ? proving that bigger is not always better. As the only non-medical hospital in the state with its own landing strip, patients and families from throughout our state look to Alaska Regional for critical care. The 250-bed hospital is also recognized for outstanding quality performance, patient-centered culture, excellent clinical outcomes and cutting-edge technology. Alaska Regional is part of HCA's network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country ? offering employees the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and Alaska Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees. Alaska boasts incredible scenic beauty, drawing visitors year-round who come for a vacation and end up making Alaska home. Alaskans enjoy all the amenities of an urban lifestyle ? including performing arts, museums, cultural activities, shopping and fine dining ? while living minutes from outdoor adventures in The Last Frontier. The Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room/OR oversees and directs the care of surgical patients. The Surgery RN is responsible for the care of patients in all-surgical specialties. The RN serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, the RN will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required) (BSN preferred) LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- Alaska RN License in this state (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider - must obtain within 30 days from hire date.
- ACLS - must obtain within 6 months from date of hire.
- PALS - must obtain within 6 months from date of hire. EXPERIENCE:
- One-year experience in an acute care operating room setting required. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here . For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.