Medical Search International
Posted Under: San Francisco, California jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 94101
Posted On: 2020-08-03 00:00:00
Occupational Medicine opening in San Francisco, California. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Right now, Medical Search International is in search of an Occupational Medicine Physician (Acceptable Specialties: Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine) to work a full-time schedule located within a Outpatient Clinic in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area of California! The hours would be Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm / 9:00am to 6:00pm. Please let me know if you are interested in providing coverage!
- Location: Greater San Francisco Bay Area (About 20 miles north of San Jose, CA).
- Requirements: Active/Unrestricted CA medical license, Board Certified / Eligible in related specialty
- When: ASAP - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) OR permanent opportunity (providers choice)
- Schedule: 8:00am to 5:00pm / 9:00am to 6:00pm, 40 hours per week (full-time)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month (negotiable)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice insurance provided!Client Description: Our client manages a outpatient clinic seeing patients of all age groups. Their mission is to support the health and productivity of all employees by consistently providing the highest quality of occupational medical care. As of right now, they are searching for qualified Occupational Medicine Physicians to join their growing practice as full-time physiciancontractors OR permanent employees.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information to so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent. Keyphrases: occupational medicine jobs, occupational health nurse jobs, occupational health jobs, occupational medicine specialist jobs