Posted Under: Salem, Oregon jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 97301
Posted On: 2020-08-03 00:00:00
Internal Medicine-Geriatrics opening in Salem, Oregon. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Beautiful Salem, OregonPrimary Care- Flexible 4 or 5 Day WeekUp to $175,000 in Student Loan Payback- Direct from EmployerGenerous Signing Bonus, Pension, and Benefits Join a multi-specialty organization that takes an integrative approach to care that combines quality resources, technology, state-of-the-art facilities and a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The organization is recruiting multiple Primary Care Physicians due to growth and patient demand.
- Outpatient Primary Care Position- no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work, and no call (not even phone call!) - Urgent Care and Hospitalist shifts available for additional income but is not required
- Join an experienced team of Primary Care physicians that includes Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained physicians in a healthcare center that also includes Pediatric, OBGYN, and several other sub-specialty physician services with support staff, care managers, case managers and Radiology/Imaging, Lab, and Pharmacy
- Competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians based on experience with additional quality and efficiency bonuses
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (full coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, long and short term disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), retirement and pension plan with $55,000 in annual employer contribution, PTO, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME, paid parental leave and said sabbatical time
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance, up to $175,000 from employer to pay off student loan debt
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license Salem is Oregon's capital city and is truly a gem! This beautiful suburban Oregon community really has it all - the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture, and the arts, universities, immediate access to Portland, Oregon, and more!
- This area is an outdoor lover's dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are affordable for rent and purchase - Oregon residents also benefit from no sales tax
- Family friendly area that boasts a wide selection of public and private schools that are highly rated
- Close proximity to Oregon State University, University of Oregon, and University of PortlandTo be considered for this Internal Medicine Geriatrics opportunity please contact us at or forward your CV to Feel free to send your CV via fax at .Job ID: IMG 11034385Visit us at for more Internal Medicine Geriatrics opportunities, or follow us on Twitter Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, gerontologist jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs