All Medical Personnel
Posted Under: Portland, Maine jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 4101
Posted On: 2020-08-03 00:00:00
About our Client: Our client is the third largest full service clinical diagnostic laboratory in the United States providing testing and related service to physician's offices, clinics & hospitals. They employ more than 5,000 people working together to support the needs of clients and their patients. The added value that they bring through personal attention and professional support and the effort that they make help make them different from other labs.Position: PhlebotomistLocation: Terre Haute, INShift: M-Thurs 8am to 4:30pm Fridays 8-12pmJob Details
- Serve patients by preparing specimens for laboratories testing and performing screening standards
- Ensure that specimen requirements are met at the time of collection and maintains specimen integrity while fully understanding all of the physician's orders.
- Check all test requisitions or computer label against script to ensure 100% correct
- Understand and comply with OSHA and DEP regulations, attend annual department trainings, answer telephone calls, and reads laboratory results to satisfy inquiriesRequirements
- Phlebotomy certification
- 2 years of recent paid experience
- Current CPR card
- Strong phlebotomy skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent customer service skills covering phones and with patient interaction.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferredBenefits
- Be a part of a growing lab company that has clinics nationwide
- Exceptional opportunity for growth and career advancements
- Employees work independently in labs
- Highly competitive compensation
- Weekly Electronic Pay
- Referral BonusesFor immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online at to learn more about our company and to view additional openings in your area.About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of healthcare settings.