Posted Under: Hilo, Hawaii jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2020-08-03 00:00:00
Gastroenterology opening in Hilo, Hawaii. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 8762Practice Details
- Seeking BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join their team in Hilo and O'ahu, Hawaii.
- This is a unique opportunity to practice high quality clinical gastroenterology while living in a beautiful island oasis.
- Join a network of Gastroenterologists in the Hawaiian Islands
- Access to state-of-the-art Endoscopy CenterRecruiter's InsightCompensation.----Gastroenterology Starting--salaries located in communities similar to Hilo--are--often are $25,000 to $40,000--More Compared To Starting Salaries In Honolulu.-- Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.--The Housing Market.--4bd 3ba 2,398 sqft----Truly a perfect family home with spaces flowing effortlessly into one another. The lower level living area boasts a well appointed kitchen with solid surface counter tops and quality wood cabinetry and dining area with bay window. There is also a laundry center, bathroom, family room off of the kitchen, a generous living room and formal dining room, as well. A grand spiral staircase leads one to the spacious second level consisting of 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms. This home can be yours for $595,000.Community:----The landscape of Hilo, on the Big Island of Hawaii, is diverse. Beaches of black, gray, brown and white sand give way to mountains and dramatic waterfalls. Hilo's Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo is the only U.S. zoo in a tropical rainforest. A day trip away are snow-capped Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, with observatories near 11,000 feet on both mountains, and Kilauea Caldera, an active volcano. Back in town are a farmer's market, restaurants, shopping and banyan trees planted by celebrities and politicians.Employer:-- the premier specialists of gastrointestinal diseases in your local community. With an office located in Hilo, Hawaii, our dedicated doctors and staff work together to provide the highest quality care in a professional, comfortable environment.--Closest Major City
- 210 miles to Honolulu, HI
- 2464 miles to San Francisco, CA
- 2473 miles to Oakland, CA
- 2478 miles to San Jose, CA
- 2480 miles to Fremont, CAColleges and Universities
- University of Hawaii at Hilo (Full-time enrollment: 3,161; Offers Doctor's degree)
- Hawaii Community College (Full-time enrollment: 2,137)
- University of Hawaii Maui College (about 123 miles; Kahului, HI; Full-time enrollment: 2,492)
- Kapiolani Community College (about 207 miles; Honolulu, HI; FT enrollment: 5,069)--Recreation
- Hilo has a lot of shopping options including grocery stores, book stores, health food stores, boutiques, gift shops, big malls and small malls, local stores and box stores.
- Hilo offers an abundance of outdoor activities that helps maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle, such as hiking, water sports, fishing, swimming and much more.Shopping
- Big Island Candies
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Extreme Exposure Fine Art Gallery
- Hawaiian Crown Plantation & Chocolate Factory
- One Gallery Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs