Outlook Law, LLC
Posted Under: Anchorage, Alaska jobs in Legal; Legal jobs in zipcode 99501
Posted On: 2020-08-03 00:00:00
Job description Outlook Law, LLC, is a full-service government contracts firm that is in a growth phase, offering opportunities for a self-motivated mid-level to senior paralegal to join our team of professionals. The applicant must have experience in government contracting or is willing to learn with experienced attorneys and other paralegals. Litigation and/or corporate experience will be considered a bonus. The mid-level or senior paralegal will work with a variety of attorneys and is expected to be a self-starter who is motivated to perform independently and with a team. The applicant must understand and adhere to the rules of client confidentiality. Duties include assistance with government contract law and compliance, internal investigations, mergers and acquisitions, contract review, SBA program review, and other duties as assigned. Salary is competitive as is the benefits package.. Role and Responsibilities:
- Establishing, maintaining, and managing many different projects as a leader that is a motivated self-starter.
- Assist the attorneys on government contracting transactions and governance documentation.
- Assist attorneys with preparation of materials, logistics, timing of filings, and project deadlines.
- Assist in due diligence for mergers and acquisitions involving government contracts.
- Preferably assist with the analysis and categorization of government contracts and related amendments/modifications.
- Assist with internal investigations, interviews, and documentation of findings with attorney client privilege being a top value.
- Assist in reviewing and editing documents.
- Work on other special projects, as directed by attorneys. Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-10 years aggregate experience working as a paralegal preferably with experience in government contracting.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Adobe a must.
- Experience in researching procedural rules and regulations.
- Experience in setting up data bases for advanced projects.
- Preferably experience working in compliance.