Posted Under: Cheyenne, Wyoming jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs
Posted On: 2020-08-03 00:00:00
A Telemedicine Physician Internal Medicine practice is seeking a qualified physician for Cheyenne, WY. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.
We are currently seeking full-time or part-time Telemedicine Physicians to join our network! You may work from anywhere as long as you have access to an internet connection and telephone. Our clients provide patients to you and we cover software and malpractice. High earning potential based upon time availability. Great opportunity for Physicians licensed in multiple states:--Responsibilities:
- Perform Telemedicine consults from HIPAA compliant software
- Prescribe medications and treatments- patients will be looking for Single NDC pain creams, orthotic braces, acid reflux, migraine and routine lab orders, and non emergent consults ie ear infection, cold & flu (NEVER NARCOTICS!)
- Assess patient needs through Telephone consults and some video
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Sign and return any pertinent prescriptions (electronically and only if necessary for patients)--Qualifications: Licensed to practice medicine in at least 1 state with an Active NPI number. Preference for multiple state licenses and pecos certification.--Additional Details:
- Type:--Locum Tenens--
- Est. Compensation:--$135 - $149 / hour
- Compensation Details:--$150 is the avg hourly rate. Payment is a per consult fee of $30 per consult- our experienced physicians do 8 to 10 an hr. We have some physicians who make $200 to $300 per hr. Others prefer to do 4 consults per hr. It is up to the Dr how much time they want/need to spend with the patient.
- Hospital Affiliations:--Not Specified--
- Visa Waiver:--No--