Posted Under: Flower Mound, Texas jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 75022
Posted On: 2020-07-01 00:00:00
Company Overview HD Supply, o ur mission is to build our cities and keep them running. Our Warehouse Associates connect our customers with the goods they need to make this happen. HD Supply is an Essential Business Service: As an "essential business service" HD Supply remains operational in all locations. We are adhering to all social distancing guidance to the maximum extent possible in all areas, including deliveries. To learn more about what COVID-19 safety precautions are being taken by HD Supply to protect associates, visit our FAQ page here: https://hdsupply.jobs/faqs/ If you are interested in joining the HD Supply family, click "apply now" for current or future consideration! Where: 550 Lakeside Parkway/off Garden Ridge, Flower Mound, TX 75028 Type: SeasonalFull TimeandPart-Time Wage: $14.00/hour and up based on experience Work Schedule: We have openings on multiple shifts. Full-Time associates may be required to work "until finish" with overtime as needed. Some perks of this job include:
- Monday - Friday schedules
- Physically active work: no gym membership needed
- Bi-weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our $6 billion (and growing) company JOB DESCRIPTION / QUALIFICATIONS :
- Operate machinery while following company procedures to select, move, or transport product throughout the warehouse
- Use a Voice Pick headset technology to select orders and confirm product locations and quantities
- Unload and sort packages from trailers or conveyor belts
- Effectively stack or palletize product and shrink-wrap pallets prior to shipment
- Stock and replenish product throughout the warehouse
- Use an RF scanner to identify proper product locations
- Assist other areas of the warehouse with achieving production (lines per hour) goals, as needed Preferred Qualifications/Job Specific Details Do you have what it takes to work for HD Supply? If you meet the qualifications below, the answer is YES!
- Are you currently 18 years of age or older?
- Are you able to pass a drug test?
- Are you open to working in an environment with regular exposure to temperature extremes, moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes?
- Are you able to lift and carry up to 50+ pounds in a physical environment and can stand for periods of time and make repetitive movements?
- Are you able to read and speak English (required for Voice Picking and Safety Purposes)?
- Do you have 6 months warehouse experience or are you willing to learn? What will give you an edge:
- Experience operating forklifts, cherry pickers, or similar equipment
- Experience working in a fast paced, productivity-driven environment
- Experience with SAP or other Warehouse Inventory Management Systems
- Experience with computers Job Description & Qualifications In this job, you'll do things like:
- Unload, sort, pick, stock and stage goods with Tetris-like capability
- Fill orders, prepare goods to be transported, verify quantities and basically be an organizational ninja
- Clean and straighten work areas like you're on HGTV
- Keep things rolling by occasionally driving a forklift or other equipment Other great stuff about this job:
- Very little weekend work: Monday - Friday schedules, and an occasional Saturday during our peak season
- Competitive pay: base wage plus the potential for overtime and bonuses
- Physically active work: no gym membership needed
- Great career and personal growth opportunities within our $6 billion (and growing) company Must-haves to apply for this job
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass drug test
- Ability (with or without accommodations) to do things like lift (up to 50lbs), walk, move, pack and unpack goods throughout the day What will give you an edge:
- 6+ months of full time work experience
- Forklift experience or certification
- Experience operating hand trucks, pallet trucks or similar equipment
- Experience using handheld inventory devices Did you know that HD Supply is one of the largest distribution companies in North America? Our sweet spot is connecting maintenance and construction products with businesses that need them. Our company size ($6 billion and growing) and culture allows our associates to learn and grow in all kinds of ways. In fact, some of our best warehouse leaders started as warehouse associates. Click "apply now" so we can get to know you! PRID PRID157 Job Locations US-TX-Flower Mound Posted Date 4 weeks ago (6/4/2020 12:24 PM) Job ID 2020-37905 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 75028 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.