Hunter Technical Resources
Posted Under: Atlanta, Georgia jobs in Professions; Professions jobs in zipcode 30301
Posted On: 2020-07-01 00:00:00
The .NET Architect is a pivotal member of the team that develops and sustains architecture for application and reporting to support the business needs. Builds architectural and design standards and ensures their adherence and consistency across all IT solutions. Leads the technical implementation of application solutions t provide the best applications to meet the business requirements. Takes ownership of tasks and helps lead and mentor other team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides architectural direction and monitors its adherence for .NET applications.
- Lead high level design and technical architecture activities to define overall .NET software design, including requirements reviews, architectural proof of concepts and creation of design artifacts.
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, implementing, analyze & maintaining .NET applications.
- Implement policy and standards relating to the design, creation, security & recovery of .NET applications.
- Provide expertise and thought leadership to architect solutions that provide appropriate levels of performance, scalability, reliability, and cost efficiency.
- Optimizes, tunes, and utilizes best practices in existing applications to enhance application performance.
- Performs technology assessments on new and upcoming technologies and provides the
- Adhere to project management methodology and standards.
- Communicate with management staff on a timely & regular basis.
- Work with Business Analysts and technical staff to develop and finalize requirements and deliver technological solutions.
- Participate in the testing process through test script development, unit and system test execution, test reviews and analysis.
- Test application components to assess whether the solution meets the reliability, performance, capacity, scalability, and technical requirements.
- Conduct code reviews, as required.
- Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environments and priorities.
- Motivation to take ownership of tasks and the determination to drive them to completion.
- In-dept knowledge of web standards and best practices (development and support)
- Provide tactical environment designs that can meet current needs, but also have the flexibility to scale and adapt to future business requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent, and eager to learn new technologies.
- Experience with web service standards (SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, REST)
- Understanding of common web protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTP/S, etc.)
- Familiarity with web APIs and development frameworks.
- In-dept knowledge of Web Application .NET and MVC programming methodology
- Hands-on experience with .NET, C#, MVC
- Familiar with using version control.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Experience in production support, release management, ROI proposals and IT System Implementation.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, and have strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, MIS, or equivalent education and work experience.
- 8+ years of Enterprise Application Development experience
- 8+ years of object-oriented design and development experience
- 8+ years of experience with development products in assigned area
- Ability to work on all phases of complex application assignments
- 5+ years of experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 4+ years of experience with MVC frameworks
- 3+ years of experience with XML and XSL/XSLT
- 3+ years of experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Participated in full life cycle development including design, development, implementation, documentation, training, and on-going support for enterprise level applications