Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted Under: Columbus, Georgia jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 31901
Posted On: 2020-07-01 00:00:00
Respiratory Therapists are responsible for assessing,planning, implementing, and evaluating the treatment, care, and needs ofpatients with breathing disorders or cardiopulmonary problems. At Jackson,you ll help facilities nationwide overcome shortages in patient services in 13-weekassignments (and longer) in cities nationwide.Enjoy the stability, benefits & perks of a"permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locationsof your choice (often on our dime).
- Associate s or Bachelor s Degree from a RespiratoryTherapy or Cardiopulmonary Science program
- Current state license in good standing with the StateLicense BoardAwesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License ReimbursementApply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other SLP vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. Associated topics: aso, crt, resp, respiratory, respiratory care, respiratory therapist, rrt, therapist