Posted Under: Sioux Falls, South Dakota jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 57101
Posted On: 2020-07-01 00:00:00
A Family Practice Physician Traditional Practitioner practice is seeking a qualified physician for Sioux Falls, SD. This and other physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only Apply.
MD/DO - Primary Care Physician - Locums
Our Veterans Need Your Assistance---
POSITION OVERVIEW (duties include but are not limited to)
- Use the hospital computer system for checking electronic reports on a daily basis for accuracy and completeness, writing orders (i.e. Lab, consults, and admission) and approving patient results via electronic signature.
- Report any patient safety incidents in accordance with Quality Assurance Surveillance.
- Order routine laboratory, radiologic, and other diagnostic tests via Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS).
- Make daily rounds as required, changing orders when appropriate.
- Receive calls from other providers regarding all patients.
- Respond to patient telephone and secure messaging inquiries in accordance to established policy.
- Will be required to use CPRS to enter data into medical records.
- Must be Board Certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM).
- Must have current license to practice medicine in any state, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Must have current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) as certified by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Must have current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) number and National Practitioner Identifier (NPI).
KurzSolutions is committed to improving health outcomes by providing well-managed companies with the top healthcare talent in the market.
(Registered Profile Required)