Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted Under: Anchorage, Alaska jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 99501
Posted On: 2020-07-01 00:00:00
Jackson is hiring School Psychologists to function as part of anon-site evaluation team in schools across the nation. The SchoolPsychologist will administer approved educational and psychologicalassessments, interpret testing data, prepare evaluation reports,collaborate with district staff and work with parents to addressstudents emotional, academic, and behavioral issues, and attend IEPand other related meetings. New graduates will be considered
- Virtual & School-based Opportunities Available
- K-12 Caseload
- ASAP-19/20 School Year
- Full Time Minimum Qualifications
- School Psychology State License and Certification
- Master's or Doctorate in Education/School Psychology
- Experience preferred, but not required Awesome Benefits Your First Day
As a value-driven company with a social conscience, we'reinvested in your future. Here's a snapshot of the resources andbenefits that'll empower you as a clinician throughout your career
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be
- Customize Packages builtspecifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEUreimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that'll put you in charge of your career with industry expert help fromour recruitment team and managers.
- Flexible Work Schedules: Youpick the contract option that fits you best from part-time or full-timecontracts to temp-to-hire.
- Training and technical assistance provided for virtual opportunities
Apply now and you'll becontacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this orother openings in the locations you like best
Associated topics: behavior scientist, mental health, neuroscience, psychology, psychotherapist, psychopharmacology, social behavior, social worker, sociology, therapist