Posted Under: St. Louis, Missouri jobs in Other; Other jobs
Posted On: 2020-05-24 00:00:00
A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioM--rieux provides diagnostic solutions that detect disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety. bioM--rieux's global headquarters is located in Marcy L'--toile, France, and we have more than 11,200 team members in 43 countries.
With our distributor network, we serve more than 160 countries. bioM--rieux, Inc., our Americas division, has more than 4,000 team members across 12 sites or subsidiaries. Our Americas headquarters is in Durham, NC, with nearly 1,200 team members.
bioM--rieux, Inc. sponsors public health initiatives and partnerships to address antimicrobial resistance, sepsis awareness, food safety, and consumer health. Our passionate team members recognize the power of diagnostics and rally behind our mission to help save lives.
Within the Global industry Customer Service department, the Global Application Specialist will be part of the Health & Personal care team. This position will provide support to the Vitek and Vitek MS product ranges for Industry and also support our Service community worldwide.
- Develop training modules and perform the training in the Marcy Training Centre and in delocalised trainings in the regional hubs
- Provide and support all needed training materials, including: Customer Training Kit, Teaching Scenario, prerequisites
- Perform Coaching: travels to the subsidiaries and Support the Level 1 on the field
- Attend R&D project meetings for Vitek and Vitek MS; be the voice of the customer and the Level 1 during the development and changing steps
- Report project follow up in the GiCS management meetings
- Responsible for Service Readiness with the preparation of Service Launch Files and communication to the Service community
- Perform and support the Validation and Qualification for the range, update the needed documentation and share the expertise
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of products, services, training materials, including the creation of Digitized tools as video tutorials or e-learnings.
- Bachelor or Master degree in microbiology or any other technical field.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience servicing the bioM--rieux Vitek and Vitek MS ranges or minimum of 5 years equivalent experience servicing as an Application Specialist within Pharma environment.
- Strong knowledge of Vitek and Vitek MS ranges.
- Strong skills in Pharma environment, workflows and regulatory.
- General knowledge of technologies in microbiology.
- Ability to explain, teach and implement bioM--rieux products and performance.
- Highly focused customer orientation.
- Strong communication skills onsite and within the team.
- Analytical and evaluation skills.
- Autonomy and responsiveness.
- Project management.
- Enjoy working in an environment where interaction with multidisciplinary teams is key.
- Good knowledge about reporting tools.
- Fluency in English and other language is ideal
- Travel expectation 25% - Worldwide.
Joining bioM--rieux, is choosing to join an innovative company with a long term vision, committed to the service of public health and carried out with a humanistic corporate culture. Our Group offers numerous possibilities: so come and join the 11,200 bioM--rieux team members who already identify with these values!
bioM--rieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA