Rx Rehab Physical Therapy
Posted Under: Salt Lake City, Utah jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 84101
Posted On: 2020-05-24 00:00:00
We are currently seeking a Patient Care Coordinator for our growing, outpatient physical therapy practice in Highland, Utah.
At Rx Rehab Physical Therapy we put patient care first and are looking for someone who has a strong interest in helping others and has a strong sense of community. Qualities that are important for this position include: a friendly, outgoing personality, ability to multitask, great organization skills, the ability to work well on a team.
Job duties will include:
- Welcoming patients as they arrive
- Answering phones
-Handling emails, faxes, and direct mail
- Scheduling patients
- Ensuring that patients attend their appointments
-Management of our call logs
- Handling cancellations and no shows
- Collection of patient payments
-Posting payments received
- New patient intake/communication
- Weekly/daily reports
- Maintain a clean front office and waiting room
- Verification of Insurance Benefits
- Explanation of Benefits to newly evaluated patients
- Handling the sales process to help patients get fully signed up for workshops and care
- Scheduling patients after their evaluation
- Patient Billing - correct collection of patient responsibility
- Data Entry - you need to be proficient with Microsoft Office Products and basic data entry
Candidate needs to have a pleasant demeanor, a positive forward-thinking outlook, the willingness and ability to work with others as a team member, great organization and multi-tasking skills and a desire to have a minimum of a one year position with our company while growing with us. Most importantly you will need to be dedicated to helping patients get the care they need.
This is a full time salaried position that requires you to be able and willing to work Monday through Friday 10 AM-7PM and additional coverage during vacations. Coverage one Saturday morning or weeknight per month is required for handling our workshops.
Do you believe that you are the perfect person for this position? Want to learn more about what this position entails? Respond to this post today. Send a cover letter addressed to Heidi as well as your resume. In the very top left of your cover letter put the following code: " PCC-RXR". Also, in your cover letter give us 3 reasons why you believe you would be the perfect candidate for this position! PandoLogic.Category: Social Services, Keywords: Health Advocate